If you’re a Norse heathen and believe that “race mixing” is bad
- remember that many of the gods are born from interracial pregnancies between the Aesir, Vanir, and Jotunns.
If you’re a Norse heathen and are transphobic or homophobic
- remember that many of the gods will alter their forms drastically, the most notable being Loki changing into mare and being impregnated by a male horse, and later giving birth to Sleipnir
If you’re a Norse heathen and fascist
- remember that vikings were largely democratic and would regularly hold votes to decide legal matters, and were incredibly accepting of other cultures
Re-blogging this for the Nazi who just started following me ❤
Great post, I feel the same way @danishheathen !
If you’re a Norse heathen and believe that excluding people with disabilities is fine
- remember that all deities deserve the same respect, even the disabled like for example Hödur
if you’re a Norse heathen and think being misogynist is cool
- remember how Freyja would slay you, how Skadi insisted on her revenge